Teachers Sharing The Funniest Things Their Students Have Ever Said:
1. “One of my pre-kindergarteners was squirming as we lined up for lunch. I asked him if he needed to go to the bathroom, and he said no, but kept squirming. So I asked if he was sure, and he said, ‘I’m OK — it’s just that my penis is so big.’ He had an erection.”
2. “One of my 7th graders asked me where babies come from, and another student replied, ‘Well, when a Mommy and Daddy love each other very much…they get a bottle of scotch and a cheap motel room.”
3. “I teach elementary band, and once we were preparing for a playing test when one student said, ‘Man, I need to practice.’ Without missing a beat, the kid next to him said, ‘My mom says I need Jesus.'”
4. “I work with 2-year-olds, and one day a kid was kicking another kid under the table. The first kid asked him to stop, but the second kid kept kicking him, so finally the first kid said, ‘Stop, Motherfucker!’ My co-teacher and I died trying not to laugh.”
“His dad thought it was hilarious when I told him. He said his kid yells at people in traffic, too!”
5. “I was teaching a lesson on whales in my high school science class, and had just mentioned the sperm whale when a girl asked, ‘Is that why the ocean is so salty?
6. “I was tutoring a kid after school when he asked, ‘What time is it?’ I joked, ‘Time for you to get a watch,’ and he — without a moment’s hesitation — responded, ‘Time for you to get a new joke.’ I had to laugh at getting shown up by a fifth grader.”
7. “One of my students once asked me, ‘If a synchronized swimmer starts drowning, do they all start drowning?’ I lost it in class.”
Teacher Dating at TeacherDates.com is for single teachers to meet, talk and date.